Information stored in the e-IC system
In order to use the e-IC system, Customers
must be registered and provide all data necessary for booking seats and
purchasing tickets. All information implied by the general principles of
Internet transmissions and included in system logs (e.g. IPs) are used by the
e-IC system for technical purposes and shall be deleted when no longer
When registering in the e-IC system, the User is required to provide their full name, detailed address, email and identity document information. All of the abovementioned information shall be used exclusively for the purpose of issuing and verifying the tickets and issuing VAT invoices.
Your browser may store
some text files (cookies) on the user’s computer. Cookies contain information
necessary for proper operation of the e-IC system.
Cookies do not allow for user identification. Cookies are not used for processing and storing personal data. Cookies are stored on the users’ computers in order to:
– maintain user session (after logon);
– ensure the website meets the needs of the users (e.g. saving recent connections for proper suggestions).
User may set their browser in such a way that storing cookies on the user’s computer is completely disabled. However, this will permanently impede the use of the e-IC system.
The protection of transmitted data
The data transmitted
between the user’s computer and application server is protected by SSL safe
protocol which significantly increases the protection of data transmission in
All information is processed and stored by PKP INTERCITY S.A. in accordance with appropriate safety measures compliant with applicable requirements of Polish law.
Disclosure of information
PKP INTERCITY S.A.
shall not disclose any information entered into the e-IC system to other
persons. Such information shall solely be used for managing bookings and ticket
sales. The only exception is customer’s full name which is also used for the
purpose of smart card payments via eCard S.A.
Right to access, correct and delete user data
The e-IC system enables the user to access and correct their data (‘Data update’ function).
In case the user is dissatisfied with such solution, they may contact PKP INTERCITY S.A. in writing under the following address: PKP INTERCITY S.A., Aleje Jerozolimskie 142 A, 02-305 Warszawa
Our goal is to ensure
the highest protection possible. The development of technology and e-IC system
communicated on our websites.
PKP INTERCITY S.A. is open to all opinions, suggestions and questions of the users regarding confidentiality of information. Should you have any suggestions or questions, please contact us in writing under the following address: PKP INTERCITY S.A., Aleje Jerozolimskie 142 A, 02-305 Warszawa
definitions shall not be considered precise. Their purpose is to define some
terms used in the present document.
- cookie - little piece of information saved by the server on the user’s computer in the form of a text file which may be read by the server when reconnected with the user’s computer,
- system log - piece of information transferred to the server from the user’s computer upon each connection. Logs may contain various data (IPs etc.) which more or less help to determine the place where connection started,
- IP address - individual and unique number of each computer connected to the Internet. IP may be static (permanently allocated to particular computer) or dynamic (allocated to particular computer connection),
- SSL protocol - special protocol for transferring encrypted data via the Internet, ensuring confidentiality and integrity of data transmission based on asymmetric code and so-called X.509 standard certificates.