Customer Service Centres
In a Customer Service Centre, you can buy tickets for all types of our trains running domestically and internationally. Payments can be made both by cash and a payment card (VISA and MASTERCARD systems). In a Customer Service Centre, you can also personally file a complaint and signal the need to provide help (assistance) during rail travel to persons with disabilities and persons with reduced mobility.
Our Customer Service Centres are currently in the following locations (as at 22.01.2020):
- Gdańsk Główny railway station (ul. Podwale Grodzkie 1, 80-895 Gdańsk)
- Poznań Główny railway station (ul. Dworcowa 2, 61-801 Poznań)
- Wrocław Główny railway station (ul. Piłsudskiego 105, 50-085 Wrocław)
- Warszawa Centralna railway station (al. Jerozolimskie 54, 00-024 Warszawa)
- Katowice railway station (pl. Szewczyka 2 40-098 Katowice)
- Kraków Główny railway station (ul. Pawia 5a, 31-154 Kraków)
- Warszawa Zachodnia - West Station building (al. Jerozolimskie 142A, 02-305 Warszawa)
Opening hours of the Customer Service Centres can be found in the ticket window locator (Polish version).