Customer Service Centres
Customer Service Centres (CSCs) are places providing a complex service. In modern and air-conditioned rooms, nice and professional staff will sell you a ticket, help you to plan your travel and advise what offers you can use to make your travel cheaper.
At the CSCs you can buy tickets for all our trains in national and international communication. You can pay in cash as well as by a payment card (VISA and MASTERCARD). At the Customer Service Centre you can also place a complaint in person.
Our Customer Service Centres are currently situated in the following localisations (as at 01.02.2017):
- Gdansk Main Station (ul. Podwale Grodzkie 1, 80-895 Gdansk), open 7 days a week 8:40 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Poznan Main Station (ul. Dworcowa 2, 61-801 Poznan), open 7 days a week 08:15 a.m. - 7:35 p.m
- Wroclaw Main Station (ul. Piłsudskiego 105, 50-085 Wroclaw), open 7 days a week 07:50 a.m. - 7:10 p.m.
- Warsaw Central Station (al. Jerozolimskie 54, 00-024 Warszawa), open 7 days a week 09:10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Katowice Station (Pl. Szewczyka 2, 40-437 Katowice), open 7 days a week 07:30 a.m. - 6:50 p.m.
- Krakow Main Station (ul. Pawia 5a, 31-154 Kraków), open 7 days a week 09:00 a.m. - 8:20 p.m