Seat distribution in Express InterCity Premium trains
Carriage no. 1 is at the front of the train when the train is heading south, i.e. from the Tri-City through Warsaw to Krakow, from Warsaw to Katowice, and from Warsaw to Wrocław.
Carriage no. 1 is at the rear of the train when the train is heading north, i.e. from Krakow to the Tri-City through Warsaw, from Katowice to Warsaw, as well as from Wrocław to Warsaw.
The diagram is for informational purposes only.
- First class. We offer 45 seats in a non-compartment carriage. Carriage no. 1.
- Designated places for persons with limited mobility in every carriage.
- Changing table for infants in the wheelchair accessible toilet in carriage no. 3.
- Designated places for large luggage in the passenger section as well as at the entrance to each carriage.
- Train conductor compartment
- entrance doors entrance doors equipped with lift
- Second class. We offer 357 seats – 345 seats in compartment-less carriages, and 12 seats in three 4-person compartments. Carriages number 2 through 7.
- Compartments for passengers with children up to six years old and pregnant women in carriage no. 2.
- Amenities for disabled passengers carriage no. 3 adapted for the needs of the disabled:
- external doors equipped with lifts
- space allocated for two wheelchairs and wheelchair-accessible toilet at the rear of the carriage.
- Carriage of bicycles in carriages no. 5 and 6.
Dining on board
Take advantage of the WARS offer. The bar is located in carriage no. 3. At your request, WARS staff can deliver the ordered meal to your seat.