As some trains are temporarily suspended and replacement bus transport was introduced, also conductor deliveries are temporarily unavailable at the indicated sections.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
To send a delivery, it is enough to:
- prepare the package, which may weigh up to 10 kg and have dimensions of up to 20 x 40 x 50 cm, and in the case of a roll up to 150 cm x 20 cm,
- mark the package with the name and surname, or business name, and the address (telephone number) of the sender and recipient, as well as the names of the stations of dispatch and collection, and write a description of the contents of the package and their values,
- give the package directly to the train manager or take it to a conductor delivery receipt point (at selected rail stations, for an extra charge of PLN 11). It is also possible to arrange the collection of the package from the train by a member of staff at a fixed conductor delivery receipt point for an extra charge of PLN 11 (service available at selected stations only).
The charge for the transport of an oversized package is – irrespective of distance – PLN 60.
The following items may not be sent:
- goods that are forbidden to carry according to separate regulations,
- hazardous products which may be harmful to people or property,
- cash, means of payment, securities, valuables,
- goods whose declared value exceeds PLN 1,200.00,
- identification documents,
- arms and ammunition,
- goods which due to size, weight, or other properties are not suitable for carriage as part of conductor delivery,
- live animals.
- If possible, also larger shipments may be accepted for carriage, if their weight does not exceed 20 kg, shipments in a given train are in small number, and the conductor compartment can house such a shipment for carriage. In such a case, the charge is doubled.
- The shipment must be handed over in a packaging enabling its appropriate carriage and dispensing without shortages or damages.
- Otherwise, the shipment may be refused for carriage.
Addresses of fixed conductor delivery points:
Dworzec Warszawa Centralna (Warsaw Central Station) (open daily, 7.00 am - 6.20 pm, 7.00 pm - 6.20 am, with the breaks 10.00 - 10.15 am, 2.00 - 2.20 pm)
Al. Jerozolimskie 54
tel.: 22 47 45 019
Dworzec Szczecin Główny (Szczecin Main Station) (open 7.00 am - 3.00 pm)
Peron nr 1 (Platform no. 1)
ul. Kolumba 1
tel.: 91 47 11 394
Dworzec Lublin (Lublin Station) (the point is located at the surcharge position (kasa dopłat), open 24 hours)
Pl. Dworcowy 1
tel.: (81) 47 21 275
Dworzec Gdynia Główna (Gdynia Main Station) (window 02 in the station hall, open 7.45 am - 7.05 pm)
Pl. Konstytucji 1
tel.: 697 044 687
...even courier firms use this service!